Get your tickets to the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Seville and enjoy priority access without queues or waiting.
from 19,00€ BOOK NOW
All regular tours will leave from Plaza del Triunfo in front of the door of the tourist office. Our staff will carry a white umbrella so that it is easy to recognize.
1.We advise the client, before making the reservation, carefully read the cancellation policies of the service you want to hire, as well as the general terms and conditions of contracting.
2. In the event that there is no specific cancellation policy for the specific product or service, the cancellation policy that appears in the Contract Terms and Conditions
3. If there are particular conditions in the service or product, the particular conditions of the service or product will apply, exceeding the particular conditions in status to the general cancellation policy that appears in the
4. In general, the tickets for the monuments in activities where included it will not be refundable in any case. Any ticket purchase is final and firm
By regulation of the Real Alcázar of Seville, the tickets to the monument are nominative, as well as personal and non-transferable. Each person is obliged to keep their ticket during the visit, and must present themselves together with an ORIGINAL personal identification document issued by the Ministry of the Interior or equivalent body of each country. The identification of the visitor cannot be modified once the reservation is confirmed.
Is the ticket included in the guided tours?
Yes, all visits include the skip-the-line ticket
Can I buy just the ticket?
Yes, on the web we have all the possible options to visit and access the most important monuments of the city
Can I change the time or day of my visit?
It is not possible to reschedule the time or day of the start of the tour once the visit is confirmed
What happens if I arrive late?
If the group is not at the meeting point and has entered the monument, it will not be possible to join the group or enter the monument, it is prevented by the security of the place. If you only have a ticket, it is strictly complied with, also, respect the hours of access to the monument
In case it rains or bad weather, does the tour take place?
Yes, the tour will take place even if it rains or bad weather. Much of the visit is indoors
What happens if the monument closes?
Although the closure of the monument occurs on rare occasions, exceptionally it can occur and give short notice. In this case, we can reschedule the visit to another day or time or return 100% of the reservation.
Will the visit take place in several languages?
No, the visit will be carried out in a single language, the one selected when making the reservation
And my entry? when is a guided tour
The guide has your ticket, before starting the visit he/she will give it to you. All you have to do is print or take the confirmation voucher that we send you by email or take it with you on your smartphone and show it to the company staff who will welcome you at the meeting point.o
And my entry? when I have booked a visit with an audio guide or just a ticket
The process is 2 steps:
1. You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your reservation, later, you will receive a new email to download the audio guide (APP) on your phone and activate it with the code that appears. There is a different email and code for each person.
2. Finally, you will receive an email with the tickets to access the Real Alcázar for the time that has been selected. This email can take up to 24 hours to arrive.
Very important: When you access the monument you have to show the access tickets and not the reservation confirmation, since the access method is through nominal tickets
Is it mandatory to carry the original DNI/ID or Passport?
Yes, it is mandatory to bring the original identification documents. For security reasons, the monument staff will request it. Not bringing the required documentation may mean that the monument staff will not allow you to access the site even if you have a ticket
Does the guided tour of the Alcázar include the Cuarto Real Alto?
No, this visit does not include the Cuarto Real Alto. To visit this space, another type of ticket is necessary.
How long does it take to get the reservation confirmation?
The confirmation of the reservation arrives at the moment. If you don't have it in your inbox, check spam. If you can't find the confirmation, please contact us.
What is the recommended minimum advance to make the reservation?
It depends on the season, but it is advisable to make a reservation at least 3 weeks in advance of the date on which you want to visit